Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Lunacon Pix...

"Across Mars" won a judge's award-the painting is also for sale so please inquire if interested! It's one of my popular long landscape paintings done on a long thin canvas.

Lunacon Author GoH Dave Freer and me with the painting I did for his upcoming book DRAGON'S RING(I'll do a step by step demo on this soon!) He was so happy with this piece he gave it his "Author Guest" ribbon you see there. And not because it was his cover!

The finished drawing-see previous post-that was done in a couple of hours. Again, it's for sale so please inquire if interested!! UPDATE-this drawing sold to a collector in France! Sorry!



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob,
I am interested in "Across Mars"let me know.

JR Monks

5:43 PM  
Blogger Julie Rodriguez Jones said...

Wonderful paintings. Many congratulations. You deserve it.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Thanks Julie!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Tim F said...

Bob, I love the Dragon's Ring piece, it looks wonderful.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Thanks Tim! I will have a "How I did it" coming up on that.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home