Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Been awhile!

Too long since I should have posted anything!

Oh well, that's life. Lunacon, this past weekend was great. A good time with good friends more than anything. Lots of fun was had talking to some of the other artists I usually do not get time to speak much to! I did a drawing session with Donato Giancola, Larry Dixon and Tom Kidd and drawing, and talking is always fun to do. The hotel is also great-we call it "The Escher Hilton" because of it's various back hallways, secret exits and how the 8th floor is on the same level as the 4th floor and connected with the mysterious "Interdimensional Corridor".

Other news-I'm busy as ever on work. I will post a new "in progress" series coming up. I am also working on a Stephen King project, and, I got something into the 16th volume of SPECTRUM which, considering I have been in each volume but two, since 1993, it's quite a feat.

Oh, and I am nominated for a Hugo Award for Best Professional Artist, a bit of good news in a winter that having seen the deaths of friends, and my mother, bodes for a better Spring. We can hope. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't the 4 floor connect to the 7th?

11:25 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

See, it confuses even ME!! If you step up to the ballrooms, that's the 7th and a half floor, or, you find yourself transported weirdly to the 2nd floor.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home