Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Friday, October 24, 2008

Is it Friday Already?

Wow. Where'd the week go? It was Tuesday yesterday.

Nothing new to show. BUT I did do two small "rocket" paintings. Look for them this weekend.
Busy as ever, and exciting things to come! Still here, still blogging...just...busy.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Picacio said...

Bob -- What did you think of Tarantino's DEATH PROOF (the other half of GRINDHOUSE)? Loved it! My favorite part of PLANET TERROR is the opening trailer for MACHETE......especially the classic line ".....But they soon realize, they just f_____ with the wrong Mexican!!" Yeah!!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

I thought Death Proof went on too long for it's own good. But the chase stuff was alot of fun. I LOVED the "trailer" for MACHETE as I did DON'T, WEREWOLF WOMEN OF THE SS, and THANKSGIVING. Just the perfect "drive in" experience!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home