Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Friday, May 11, 2007

Been Busy....

In the middle of something else, due next week. The French gallery LOVED the dragon painting, so that's a conquest won. I really need to get back to some smaller works paintings. I'll see what I can do, in the next few days, I promise. Maybe even some progress shots of what is on the easel at the moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger leslee said...

Don't you need to go to France, then? ;-)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

I should someday. I just finished something for the French anyway(see below May 8th entry). It's been crazy busy with things. I'll most likely post some sketches or something within a day. I feel bad I sort of lost the beat on my paintings-a-day but work and family things have conspired on me lately.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home