Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Reflecting again....

Upon Reflection(8x10 oils $100) This was done by a pond down in Connecticut. Again, an attempt at getting that reflective yet transparent quality of water and, where one ends and the other begins. There were also fish and geese in this pond. The geese were rather shy, an entire family to be honest. I gave us a few ripples to see that it's some kind of movement in the water. Otherwise it was quite still.

4 Comments:

Blogger william wray said...

Nice work Bob, but you under pricing yourself.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Thanks! I'm honored!! Again, I love your blog and your stuff. Prices...yeah, it depends.
I'll get there. Larger ones will be higher. This worked just to get me back to the oils, as it were. And people like them, which also is good.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Ratsacre said...

Oh, this one is beautiful Bob. I am so glad to see your landscapes, as I've only seen your 'other side' as it were...

I continue to be in awe of you and Mare....

REALLY enjoying your blog!

Cousin Annie

10:04 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

hey Annie! Thanks for stopping by...we're a bit knackered right now...so it is all a blur...

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home