Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Married-10 Years!!!

Just a quick one. My wife and I are celebrating Friday(Today, by the time you read this), our 10th Wedding Anniversary. I'm amazed at where the time went and it's all been wonderful. Anyway, short post, we're off to Salem Mass for the opening of our show( Scroll down and see blog post from Sunday!) and staying over up there. More next week!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't repeat the prev post's song 8-). But I am so happy for you both. Here's to the next ten and way, way beyond.

It only seems like yesterday that I got all the lovely pictures from your wedding.

Still hoping to see you in Oz one day soon tho!

Love again

Annie, Peter, Matthew and Gracie

4:23 AM  
Blogger Elaine M Brennan said...

Congratulations to you and Marianne -- here's to many more happy healthy years.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

AMazing isn't it! Thanks Annie!

Elaine-thanks also!!!We hope so anyway provided there is world here.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Annalisa said...

Happy anniversary to you and your wife! It's extra lovely that you can celebrate your union by exhibiting your painting together. Have a happy day!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Chris Jouan said...

Ten Years! That's fantastic! Congratulations!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Annalisa-thanks!

Chris-thanks again! It's all a "work in progress"!!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home