Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some new art...

Godzilla 1962(conte crayon and chalk) SOLD!

Martian 'scape (10x20) Oils SOLD!

A couple of new pieces that were sold before the even got out of the barn. The bottom piece was a small and VERY last minute commission for someone's retirement party. It was a small miracle getting it done and dry on time! Well, I did and that's what's important!!!!

I think I need to do more drawings like the Godzilla. It's a very happy and satisfying way of working. I like the overall effect too, and it's more "finished" looking than a pencil drawing. You will see more....



2 Comments:

Blogger JR Monks said...

Bob-
I agree with you. The drawings are real cool lots of contrast and an old school look. Keep on cranking I really enjoy checking in with you and still love the paintings I have purchased- I need a new 1!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Art said...

curious ...

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home