Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Some more new art...

Rhedosaur-The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms (charcoal and conte crayon)


Cthulhu Breaching(9x12, oils)

Both of these paintings were done as commissions over the last few weeks. Alot of fun. The Rhedosaur may wind up becoming a larger more elaborate painting. A great deal of fun to do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Nicki said...

congrats on your latest commission! I love the drawing!!! Beautiful work!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Nicki said...

Ooops...crap! I deleted the last comment to leave a "better sounding" comment but then saw that you post after approval. Haha!! Jokes on me! =D

11:27 AM  
Blogger Brine Blank said...

BFtF...one of my favorite monster movies of all time...nice lighting effect...

12:50 PM  
Blogger feedergoldfish said...

Beautiful rendition of the Beast!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home