Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Monday, June 08, 2009

More Dragons....

Here's a book I will be featured in along with several other "dragon" artists such as Todd Lockwood, and John Howe. It's available for pre-order on Amazon.co.uk, but will be available in Barnes & Noble in August, or so they tell me. I have a nice spread and interview with me in the book. The format is really nice too, kind of a square book....so I highly recommend it to all dragon lovers.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin said...

Hey Bob,
I'm very much looking forward to picking up a copy of that. I do love your dragon art (and John Howe's for that matter).
Any more news to tell us about the 'How to' dragon art book you were (are?) working on. Seem to remember you mentioning it a few months back.
Cheers. All the best.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Kevin

My book is called DRAGONS DOMAIN and will be out, we hope, in Fall 2010.It'll be my how-to.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Kevin said...

Ah, a wee while to wait then...I'm sure it'll be worth it though. I do enjoy the short demos you sometimes post up, so a whole book dedicated to the subject will be terrific.
Keep up the great work.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Thanks Kevin. It'll be a fun book from what I have seen. You'll note in my new post, that the dragon book of mine is in progress...

9:25 PM  
Blogger Annalisa said...

I will definitely be buying this book!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home