Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ILLUXCON Part 1-Photos

Here's a sample of photos from Illuxcon this past weekend. A good time was had by all. More to come as well! Photos from the painting demo with Michael Whelan, Matt Stewart, Tom Kidd and myself in the next few days so stay tuned!!!!
The Heritage Center Venue in Altoona

The "24 Hugos" Shot-Michael Whelan(15) and Me(9)! Not too shabby.

The Insightful Charles Vess


Proving that two Rayyans are better than one: Omar and Sheila


Tom Kidd looks askance at his wife, Andrea(left) and her X-Ray eyes!










































4 Comments:

Blogger Tom Kidd said...

Thanks Bob. I'm looking forward to more pictures. That was quite an event. It was nice seeing you and Marianne there and the demo was the most fun I had that week.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Michael A. Burstein said...

Nice pictures!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Annalisa said...

What an overwhelming, stimulating convention it was! So much fantasy art, so many cool artists, so much information to take in! Before today I could barely find the words to describe what it was like. I am still having trouble actually. I hope so very much that IlluXCon becomes an annual event.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Annalisa, yes, totally! We'll be back next year!!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home