Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO!!!



Nothing too exciting other than it's HALLOWEEN! So from me to you-BOO!

3 Comments:

Blogger Annalisa said...

Now THIS is a spooky skull! I really like moldy-looking green parts as well as the reflected light on the top of the skull cap. And that tongue is so nasty. *shiver*

By the way, I may give 28 Days Later a chance tonight thanks to your post on it. The boyfriend has been begging me to watch it forever and I've staunchly refused (horror movies tend to have too much of an impact on me). But I may give it a chance. It's either that or Hocus Pocus, haha.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Thanks Annalisa!

28 DAYS is very scary. I'm hard to scare. And this one more than freaked me out.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Annalisa said...

Ah, I'm glad I didn't work up the nerve to watch 28 Days Later then! If it's THAT scary, I think maybe I can live my life happily without seeing it. I enjoyed watching Hocus Pocus and the lack of nightmares.

By the way, are you looking forward to Illuxcon? I am going to be attending! I'm pretty nervous because I've only been to one convention before (FaerieCon) and I feel like such a newb.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home