Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Some sketches....some ideas...


A couple of covers I am working on. The top one is a collection of slightly funny SF stories, by Ben Bova. I sort of had an open idea on this one because when you have a selection of stories it's hard to do any one image. The bottom is for a Heinlein re-issue called BETWEEN PLANETS and is alot of fun to do. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn! I thought these might have been for something else ; )

Really fun!

JOhn

9:53 AM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

A comment! Ha ha, hint taken...but thanks for the comment here. Hopefully these'll be fun.The only art direction I was given was "Don't use green" so the monster will be reddish.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's not easy being green.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home