Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back from Dallas...

Filmmaker and pal John A. Davis and, me(right)

It's been a bit of travelling, for the best part of a week...so...sorry, nothing up yet. Back from Dallas where we had a GREAT time at Con DFW, a small but very cool SF con in Dallas, TX run by some of the nicest people I've met!! Lots of fun! Saw old friends David Cherry, Teddy Harvia, Teresa Patterson. Hung out and had a GREAT party and great food with good friend and filmmaker John A. Davis(Jimmy Neutron, The Ant Bully) and his wife Kim Saxon. In the meantime, more paintings are coming, for sure!
It's been a crazy time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home