Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kaiju @ Rotofugi

Proto Godzilla -8x10 oils,

The Smog Monster (8x10, oils)

So here are two new paintings both done for the Rotofugi show in Chicago called TOY KARMA 2. Both are for sale, but if interested contact Rotofugi for the price. If they don't sell, I'll re-post later with prices. Rotofugi is a store/gallery in Chicago that specializes in Designer Vinyl toys. They have some neat stuff and the show will be an outstanding one.





5 Comments:

Blogger Joe Jusko said...

Nothing better than an Eggleton Godzilla!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Thanks Joe. I want to do a larger one sometime. This was just for the show.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Joe Jusko said...

I'm trying to find the time far large Godzilla and Creature from the Black Lagoon pieces. Soon, I hope! BTW, I love that "Godzilla" doesn't get highlighted by Spellcheck! lol

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob,

These are awesome! Wish I lived close to Chicago!

Vincent

11:57 PM  
Anonymous nike air jordan said...

well, it is really a nice blog and thanks for your great work! Truly a nice blog and thanks a lot. Wish you have a nice day!
welcom to our websites: nshoxsportand Ed Hardy.the nike max ltd is really good nike air jordan shoes ,don’t forget buy the puma mens shoes and puma shoes by the internet when you need them . Do you know cheap nike shox is a best cheap nike shoes. another kinds of air jordan is better . For example , cheap adidas shoes is good and nike air max .the nike shox shoes is fitting to running
Nike Air Force , cheap sport shoes , NIKE SHOX TORCH , cheap nike max , Cheap JORDAN SHOES
edhardyis the world famouse clothing brand famouse for the mens edhardy shirt , mens edhardy jacket , mens edhardy shirt , mens edhardy jeans,womens edhardy boots , women long sleeve shirt, ed hardy accessories , edhardy clothing, edhardy sunglasses, ed hardy jeans, ed hardy, ed hardy clothing, ed hardy clothes, ed-hardy.co.uk, ed hardy shirts, ed hardy mens , ed hardy swimwear, Ed Hardy Jeans, Ed Hardy Hoodies

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home