Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Monday, July 06, 2009

Gallery Shows upcoming....

"Eye Monster" 20 x20 inches. Oil.
I have some rather good upcoming Gallery appearances soon!
MONSTER?-Copro Gallery Santa Monica CA July 11th-Aug 2nd. I'll have the ABOVE painting in this show along with some really incredible names in art, and Pop Surrealism. The theme is, guess what? MONSTERS.
SPECTRUM show-Society of Illustrators Gallery, NYC. I'll have one painting in that, "One of Our Robots Is Missing".
ROTOFUGI Store and Gallery, Chicago IL. I'll have a painting of some kind in that and perhaps some 3-D hand painted vinyl toys. Sept ? 2009, group show, organized by Mark Nagata.
KAIJU COMRADES 2- Tokyo Japan, March 2010-group show organized by the one and only Mark Nagata. Of course, the theme is monsters. Japan? Monsters? You have got to be kidding!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ray T. said...

I stopped by and saw the exhibit at Copro while out on the left coast for Comic-Con. Interesting collection of paintings. Interesting artist warehouse colony area there too.

Thanks for letting us know where you're showing. Ray.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Thanks. I didn't get there myself but it sure looked like a fun show to be in.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home