Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Monday, June 30, 2008

The Advice of The Dude!

People see me as mostly having a fun time with it all. Sure it gets stressful and weird but...as George Harrison said "All things must pass". It's SUMMER!!! Have fun!!! And for your musical pleasure...try two of my recent fave tunes. First is by Kid Rock and it's called "All Summer Long". How anyone manages to merge "Sweet Home Alabama" and "Werewolves of London" into one catchy-as-hell tune....check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA

Mad about gas prices? Who cares? In Europe they've been paying $10 a gallon for years!

So try Sheryl Crow Soaking Up The Sun...she even sings "I can't afford his gas" and the line I live by"It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you have"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOLcdm6wg7s

And have a drink of wine.

Art soon!

The Dude Abides...

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Rodriguez Jones said...

All Summer Long was great!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home